Windows Media Player 10 - Music

Friday, July 08, 2005

Heart.

There is one mysterious companion that i have, who is capable of controlling one's life and death, and somehow, able to influence one's emotions and thoughts too. Her name is Heart and she has been with me from the day I was born.

Her every breath brings life to me and her every thought affects me deeply. She will always have the last say on things whether I like it or not, yet I've never blamed her. Cause I know, everything that she had done were based on true feelings that I've confined in her. Whenever I'm uncertain of which path to take in life, she is always there to advice and decide. Even in times when it hurts, she is there never giving me up, till her last breath.

She is extremely patient with me when it comes to love. She will always tell me to hold on, even for just that one second more. "Never let your feelings go if you don't want to." These are her words. "Pursue all that is dear to you even if it hurts me." She feels every pain I feel and tears each time I'm hurt. And now, there is someone that I've fallen for. Heart knows about her too. A girl named Rei.

On many occasions, Rei brought laughter and smiles to me yet there were also times when she totally crashes my feelings. Heart is always there. She teared for me each time. Yet, she will always tell me to hold on. "I know your feelings and I know you'll collapse if you don't. I'll go through this with you. I promise." "Do all that you can and it will be worth it, what ever the outcome will be." "Thanks." I said to her. She smiled and replied, "Silly, I'm always here to listen to you."

· zingnotized » 1:18 PM ·

0 » comment(s)

· Post a Comment ·

« · Home

  • profile »
  • name » Leslie·Jinekii
  • crydate » February·24th
  • gender » Male
  • marital » In a Relationship
  • email » jinekii@hotmail.com
  • sign » Pisces
  • guardianstar » Neptune
  • birthflower » Violet
  • birthstone » Amethyst
  • stone·color » Purple
  • stone·signifies » Sincerity

Windows Media Player 10 - MTV