Windows Media Player 10 - Music

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Love. Always.

This post is a tribute to my most precious dog.
Zhen, thank you for watching over me and my family all these years.
You have brought to us nothing else but joy and laughter.
Hope that you'll be happier in the clouds of heaven.
Its been a week since you left. Sorry that I wasn't there when you left.
I miss you so much. So much. Life without you will not be the same.
Zhen, I love you, always.

· zingnotized » 3:50 AM ·

0 » comment(s)

· Post a Comment ·

« · Home

  • profile »
  • name » Leslie·Jinekii
  • crydate » February·24th
  • gender » Male
  • marital » In a Relationship
  • email » jinekii@hotmail.com
  • sign » Pisces
  • guardianstar » Neptune
  • birthflower » Violet
  • birthstone » Amethyst
  • stone·color » Purple
  • stone·signifies » Sincerity

Windows Media Player 10 - MTV