Windows Media Player 10 - Music

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Revamped.

decided to change the design for my blog... hee... now it feels more me... well a new look a new feel but the same me and the same dream... my fairytale...

many many things have happened this year... many that left scars... there were many wonderful memories... as well as heart breaking ones... which sometimes get me thinking if... that fairytale exists... all the stories that have happened this year have all yet to end with "happily ever after"... when will that day come?

but then again... if it was that simple... then fairytales would have been happened all the time... if i give it up now... i will never find that "happily ever after"... only by continuing my relentless search for that perfect fairytale... will there be a chance of finding it... because if there is a purpose in life... then let it be love... let me be drowned in love...

to everyone who believes in fairytales... may yours come true...

· zingnotized » 1:33 AM ·

0 » comment(s)

· Post a Comment ·

« · Home

  • profile »
  • name » Leslie·Jinekii
  • crydate » February·24th
  • gender » Male
  • marital » In a Relationship
  • email » jinekii@hotmail.com
  • sign » Pisces
  • guardianstar » Neptune
  • birthflower » Violet
  • birthstone » Amethyst
  • stone·color » Purple
  • stone·signifies » Sincerity

Windows Media Player 10 - MTV