Windows Media Player 10 - Music

Monday, January 10, 2005

For Love or Stupidity?

It was Jin's 21st birthday when it all happened. Everything happened as if it was just some cheap drama production from some ulu local studio. Till today, Jin is still uncertain if what he did was right. But he told me, that even if it happened again, even if he had the chance to choose again, it will still be the same choice.

This was what he told me, things that took place on a day where many would want to have wonderful memories of.

On the eve of Jin's 21st birthday, Jin was together with he's most loved, Ada. They were out on a simple celebration, just the two of them on a bicycle with no one else. Jin always like things simple. Big celebrations with lots of friends and relatives was not of his liking, whereas, having spent that special day with that special someone would bring much more meaning to him. After dinner at a nearby food centre and a scroll by the beach, Jin and Ada decided to head home.
Jin usually would stay over at Ada's place during weekends, and that day was no exception. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, happy birthday Jin!" Ada wished Jin happy birthday at the struck of twelve and gave him a kiss on the lips. And soon after that a voice was heard from the void deck. "Ada! Ada!" Ada's name was called again and again by a voice unfamiliar to him. Jin turned to Ada and ask her if he was one of her friends, but Ada responded frantically to ignore him and that she does not know who he is. "Ada! I know you're up there!" Jin gave Ada a cold stare, one that could freeze the sun if it was any colder. Ada then confessed that he was her boyfriend, and that they got together six months ago. Jin was devastated. Never did he think that Ada would do such a thing, especially when they have been together for more than two years. Jin asked Ada after a few moments of silence, "do you love me? or do you love him?" Ada replied, "I love you, I was together with him because I was lonely... because you were in the army and only had weekends for me." "You were lonely. So you went to another guy? Then what about me? I only had my weekends to be with you too. Have you ever spare me a thought?", Jin answered. "Ok, you said you still love me, I'll trust you one last time. We'll go down and tell him your choice."
They made their way to the void deck. They saw Dei along with 2 other guys waiting. The moment Dei saw them, he commanded Ada to go over to him. Jin tried to follow but was halted by the other two guys. Before anything could be said or done, Dei slapped Ada. "I've treated you good and this is how you repay me? You two timing bit*h!" Agitated, Jin tried to move forward again, but again, he was forcefully stopped. "Say whatever you wanna say but don't you use force on her!", Jin exclaimed. Dei uncovered a pocket knife and pointed in Jin's direction, "Shut the fu"k up! I'll tell you when it is your turn to speak!" Jin remained as calm as he could, he did not want the situation to turn more sour than it already had been. "When did this started? How long have you been together?", demanded Dei. "2 1/2 years ago, before you.", Ada replied. "What?!", exclaimed Dei. A few moments of silence followed before Dei finally saying, "I do not care whether you were with me or with him. Leave him now and I'll treat that nothing of this ever happened." Ada replied hastily, "No, I won't leave him. It is Jin I love." Dei turned and shouted to Jin, "If you want her, pay me back whatever I've spent on her!" Instantaneously Jin replied, "How much?" "A thousand dollars!", Dei exclaimed and without considering, Jin said, "I'll pay you." Dei was shocked by the way Jin reacted. Jin did not showed the slightest fear in his eyes. Dei hesitated, "No. I changed my mind. If you want to be with her, for each time i see you, you are to be beaten up." "Be it then", replied Jin. "So you think you're fu*king brave?!", Dei added. "I'm just agreeing to your conditions. If those are the only ways you'll let Ada go, be it.", answered Jin. Dei turned towards Ada, "No! I will not let you leave me. I love you too much to let you go. If you wanna leave me, I'll... I'll jump from the top floor of this building!" "Don't be crazy! I can't be with you, I don't love you! I love jin!", Ada replied. "What is there in him that I don't have? Why is he better?", exclaimed Dei. "Everything." Nothing else came from Dei for at least the next ten minutes. "No. No! You leave him this moment! I'll treat it that he doesn't exist.", said Dei. "I will not leave him! Don't you understand?! Why do yo...u...", Ada added but was interrupted by Jin's action. Without anyone anticipating it, Jin kneeled to Dei. "Just let her go. Please.", Jin begged. "Jin..." were the only words that came from Ada. Dei replied, "Beg all you want. I won't reside to your plead."
Things went on till almost the break of dawn. Arguements, and reasonings of no reasons were a common during it. Ada wanted to be with Jin but at the same time, she is afraid of what Dei would do if she did. Dei was not gonna give in. He just wanted pride. And for Jin he was doing all he could for his loved one, and, also to see what was his worth in Ada's heart. Jin just needed an answer from Ada, "Ada, just say who do you want to be with. Him? Or me? Just say it. I'll shoulder what ever will come if its me and I'll just leave if its him. It is that simple." Ada turned her eyes away from Jin and replied, "H..him." "Ok...ok...Its your choice, I'll respect it.", Jin wiped of his tears before continuing, "Ada, please kindly open the door and let me take my things. Thank you." Jin packed all his belongings into his bag and as he was leaving, he turned to Ada and said, "Take good care of yourself. Hope that he really loves you. This will be my last goodbye."
Jin walked off and told himself, not to look back.

· zingnotized » 2:29 PM ·

2 » comment(s)

Anonymous Anonymous

I've just realized that this story crashed horribly with the timeline of another story.Time to call the publisher.

· 1:44 PM ·

 

Blogger Jinekii.Rezuri

??? huh??? ... huh???

· 9:35 AM ·

 

· Post a Comment ·

« · Home

  • profile »
  • name » Leslie·Jinekii
  • crydate » February·24th
  • gender » Male
  • marital » In a Relationship
  • email » jinekii@hotmail.com
  • sign » Pisces
  • guardianstar » Neptune
  • birthflower » Violet
  • birthstone » Amethyst
  • stone·color » Purple
  • stone·signifies » Sincerity

Windows Media Player 10 - MTV