Windows Media Player 10 - Music

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

suggestions.

need suggestions on what to add on this blog... =p
to all who drop by often... let me know what you would wanna see or find on this page...
i'll try my best to add it in...
 
anyway... recently doing lots of programming... javascript programming that is... not too hard but still enough to give one a headache if there are bugs... been busy with work, gf and games... that's why have not been updating this livejournal... but everytime i visit moon's page... wah... always so sweet... make me feel my livejournal look like shit... well that's why i decided to move! yes move... bye bye boring livejournal... hello awesome blogger! hehehe... well played ard with the settings and codes these few days... finally got it up and working and presentable... comments comments needed! let me know what is good and what is not... where to improve and where to remove... i'll definitely improve and not remove... =p
 
ok enough of crap... saw all the personality tests on moon's page... wah... she really really into it... hahaha!... almost everyday also have new test results... hehe... if i start having my results here confirm she'll scold me say i copy hers... =p
 
to: moon
eh if you visit this page... sorry la... i'm like moving wherever you're moving... i know... but but... you see livejournal and blogger... blogger really so much nicer ma... plus your page is done up so well... make me feel like i have to move here as well to have a more presentable blog... =p
so dun scold me for moving here as well ok? hehehe... oh ya... and keep in touch more often leh... seldom hear from you one leh... when hear from you is either mj or need help... Zzzzzz
 
ok that's all for now... for all those wondering why is my journals always short... i got one simple answer... my life is boring... so if you want me to write more interesting posts... try spicing up my life a little... =p

· zingnotized » 4:30 PM ·

2 » comment(s)

Blogger Little Chilli Padi

aiyO...u treat me as wat? Like this angry? That u switched over to blogspot like? That u take same psy tests as me? shen jing la...go take la, oso wan see u which type. As for suggestions mahz...if u not camera-shy then put more pix of u and ur gf lah of coz!!

and ah.....can i copy ur idea of putting the latest movie ah...*blush*

· 6:58 PM ·

 

Blogger Jinekii.Rezuri

Sher: hahaha... can can... put lor! hehehe i dun mind one =p

· 12:48 AM ·

 

· Post a Comment ·

« · Home

  • profile »
  • name » Leslie·Jinekii
  • crydate » February·24th
  • gender » Male
  • marital » In a Relationship
  • email » jinekii@hotmail.com
  • sign » Pisces
  • guardianstar » Neptune
  • birthflower » Violet
  • birthstone » Amethyst
  • stone·color » Purple
  • stone·signifies » Sincerity

Windows Media Player 10 - MTV