Windows Media Player 10 - Music

Monday, July 12, 2004

moving in.

decided to move into blogspot after seeing ah moon's page (so sweet and cute) and being invited by my jie mei elyn to join, so here I am. still trying a bit of things here and there. hopefully my page will be just as interesting as moon's (its almost like she got fan club, haiZ unlike my previous livejournal, always quiet). anyway just needed an entry to test my page hahaha so dun expect much from this entry yet. =P

· zingnotized » 9:21 AM ·

0 » comment(s)

· Post a Comment ·

« · Home

  • profile »
  • name » Leslie·Jinekii
  • crydate » February·24th
  • gender » Male
  • marital » In a Relationship
  • email » jinekii@hotmail.com
  • sign » Pisces
  • guardianstar » Neptune
  • birthflower » Violet
  • birthstone » Amethyst
  • stone·color » Purple
  • stone·signifies » Sincerity

Windows Media Player 10 - MTV